Pav bhaji is a fast food dish that has gone to gain fame the world over.
With humble origins in the by-lanes of Mumbai, this sumptuous dish has become popular
enough to be served in five-star hotels and celebrity weddings. Pav bhaji masala as the
name suggests is a blend of spices used in the preparation of the bhaji. The taste of
bhaji made with Nani’s Natural Pav bhaji Masala has no comparison. Try this out and
let us know through your comments !
- RED CHILLI
- CAYENNE PEPPER
- CARAWAY SEED
- PEPPER CORN
- STAR ANEE SEED
- STONE FLOWER
- DRY GINGER
- BAY LEAF
- DRY MANGO POWDER
- BLACK SALT
- ROCK SALT
In Pav bhaji and other crushed and mashed veg. cuisine that uses potatoes,
tomatoes and capsicums.
PAV – BHAJI
(4 – Person)
Note: The dish originated in 1850s as a fast lunchtime dish for textile mill workers in Mumbai. The dish originally is from Mumbai but its widely popular all across the country. A spicy curry of mixed vegetables cooked in a special blend of spices. To obtain its unique and authentic taste try our Nani’s Natural Pav Bhaji Masala.
- 400 gm Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled & Mashed) * 1 Tbs chili – ginger paste
- 3 Big tomatoes (Finally chopped) * 1 ½ Tbs Garlic paste
- 2 Large onions (Finally chopped) * 1 Tbs Kashmiri Chili powder
- 1 Small Beetroot (Boiled & ground in to paste) * 1Tsp Turmeric powder
- 100 gm Green Peas (Par boiled) * Nani’s Natural Pav-Bhaji Masala
- 6 Tbs cooking oil * 2 Tbs Butter
- Salt to taste * Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 8 Bun pav * One Lemon’s juice
- Heat the oil in kadai or shallow tava and sauté the onions till translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes & cover with lid. Open this after 3 minutes & mash with potato masher.
- Add chili-ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, and turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Add Nani’s Natural Pavbhaji Masala, mix well and sauté it for another 3 minutes.
- Add mashed potatoes, beetroot paste and 4 cups of water and mix well.
- Keep this on medium flame for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Let this simmer.
- Take a pan, add butter and roast the bun-pav.
- Serve in a bowl; add a dollop of butter garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve this with butter roasted pav.