Spices blend for Tandoori barbeque. Tandoori masala is best spice used for making
many tandoori dishes like tandoori veggies, tandoori mushroom and tandoori paneer.
- CAYENNE PEPPER
- CARAWAY SEED
- PEPPER CORN
- GREEN CARDAMOM
- BLACK CARDAMOM
- STAR ANEE SEED
- STONE FLOWER
- BAY LEAF
- FENUGREEK SEED
- RAW MANGO POWDER
- DRY GINGER
- BLACK SALT
- ROCK SALTS
It is widely used for paneer tikka.While marinating add Nani’s Natural Tandoor Masala
and derived authentic taste of Tandoori Paneer Tikka. It can be used in any red gravy vegetable as well.
TANDOORI PANEER TIKKA
(4 – Portion)
- 250 gm Paneer (Cut it in to cube) * 1 ½ Tbs Nani’s Natural Tandoor Masala
- 1 Big Capsicum (Cut it in to square pcs) * 2 Tbs garlic paste
- 1 Big Onion (Cut it in to square pcs) * 1 Tbs chili ginger paste
- 1 Big Tomato (Deseed & cut into square pcs) * 1 Tsp Ajwain
- ¼ Cup Gram flour (Besan) * 2 Tsp Kashmir chili powder
- 2 Tbs butter * 2 Tbs mustered oil
- 1 ½ Cup hung curd * ½ Tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp Nani’s Natural Chat Masala * Salt as per taste
- Heat two Tbs. butter & 1 Tsp. Ajwain, Add ¼ cup gram flour and roast for a while till it changes color.
- Take one big bowl, pour roasted gram flour and add ½ cup hung curd, 1 ½ Tbs Nani’s Natural Tandoor Masala, 2 Tbs garlic paste, 1 Tbs chili ginger paste. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
- Heat 2 Tbs mustard oil in a kadai, remove from stove and add ½ Tsp. turmeric powder.
- Pour this hot oil into the above mixture and mix well.
- Dip the diced vegetables and square pcs. of paneer in the marinate paste, coating the paneer and veggies evenly cover this for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan and brush oil on it.
- Skew the veggies and paneer alternately on skewers tightly.
- Now roast it on non-stick grill pan on slow flame ensuring proper roasting/ cooking on all sides.
While serving sprinkle Nani’s Natural Chat Masala and two drops of lemon juice, Serve hot.