This is popular Aloo Sabji in North India. It is usually served with Bedmi Poori .
In North Puri-Bhaji is served in Breakfast as well. The aloo sabji which they serve is having unique taste
With the use of Nani’s Natural Bedmi Aloo Sabji Masala which is attached with recipe as well one can
easily cook and derived the same exotic taste.
- Dry Ginger
- Kasoori Methi
- Raw Mango Powder
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Fennel Seeds
- Black Salt
- Rock Salt
It is used in Aloo Sabji
ALOO – SABJI FOR BEDMI POORI
(4 – Person)
- 5 Medium sized Potato * 2 Bay leaf
(Boiled & mashed roughly) * 4 Clove buds
- 4 Large tomatoes puree * 4 Pcs. Cinnamon 2”long each of them
- 1 Tbs whole cumin * 2 Tbs. cooking oil
- 2 Tsp kasoori methi * 2 Tbs Ghee
- 1 Tbs ginger paste * 2 Tbs Nani’s Bedmi Aloo Sabji Masala
- 2 Tbs Finally chopped coriander * 4 Finally chopped green chilli
- 2 Whole red chili * 1 Cup fresh curd
- Dissolve Nani’s Bedmi Aloo Sabji Masala in ½ glass of water.
- Heat oil & ghee in deep pan, add Clove, Cinnamon, Bay leaf, Whole cumin, Ginger paste and finely chopped green chili paste and sauté for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Now add Tomato puree, Curd and sauté for another 3 minutes. Add the water containing Nani’s Bedmi Aloo Sabji Masala, 1 Tsp of kasoori methi, salt and mix well. Cover this on medium flame and sauté this for another 2 minutes till oil releases.
- Open the lid, add mashed potatoes and mix well for 1 minute. Add 2 to 3 cups water and allow to boil for 5 minutes with covered lid.
Open the lid and add balance kasoori methi , coriander and mix well and cook for another 2 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaf and serve with hot with Bedmi Poori