Bisi bele rice prepration is very popular item of Karnataka. Well
balanced spices, the aroma hmm…. You have to try the Bisi bele rice to know . To
prepare the good bisi bele rice we do need a perfect powder. Nani’s Natural Bisi-Bele
Rice powder is the right answer to your curiosity.
- CORIANDER SEEDS
- CUMIN SEEDS
- MUSTARD SEEDS
- FENUGREEK SEEDS
- PEPPER CORN
- NUT MEG
- BLACK GRAM
- BENGAL GRAM
- KAPOK BUD
- RAW MANGO POWDER
It is one meal item . Usually served with cucumber raita and aplam
BISI – BELE – RICE
(4 – Person)
( Bisi-Bele-Rice is very popular of Karnataka. It literally means hot lentil rice and traditional way of making this exotic delight is quite elaborate. Let me break it down for you.)
- 1 Piece of tamarind soaked in ½ cup water * 1 Tsp. Mustard seeds
- 220gm rice pressure cook in 2 ½ cup of * 10 to 12 Curry leaves
Water with 2 Tsp ghee. * ½ Tsp Asafetida
- 60 gm Tuver dal pressure cook with 2 cups * 20 Pcs of Cashew fried in 2 Tbs ghee & keep
Of water and ½ Tsp Turmeric * 15 – 20 French beans (2” long strip)
- 2 Carrot (Cut in to cubes) * ½ Cup Green peas
- 2 Tbs. Nani’s Natural Bisi-Bele-Rice Masala
Dissolve in ½ cup of water.
- Heat 4 Tbs. oil, Put mustard seeds, Asafetida and Curry leaf.
- Squeeze Tamarind in add this water in it.
- Ass Nani’s Natural Bisi-Bele-Rice Powdered water and bring it to boil.
- Now mix veg. with water, boiled Tuver dal, Cooked Rice, salt as per taste, one cup additional water & cook for 10 minutes.
- Rice is ready to serve.
Take 1 portion in bowl sprinkle fried Cashew with ghee and serve hot.