It’s a spicy powder which is being used either in rice or noodles. Nani’s Natural
Schezwan Powder will give you opportunity to serve this spicy dish prepared in minutes.
- CAYENNE PEPPER
- STAR ANISE
- DRY GINGER
- TOMATO POWDER
Schezwan rice or Schezwan Noodles.
(4 – Person)
- 2 Cup Basmati Rice * 1 Tbs ginger (Cut in to very thin sliced)
- ½ Cup Carrot (Sliced & Parboiled) * ½ Tbs. Green Chili finally chopped
- ½ Cup French bean (Sliced & Parboiled) * 1 Tbs. Garlic finally chopped
- ¼ Cup Green Pease (Parboiled) * 4 Tbs. cooking oil (Preferably vegetable oil)
- ½ Cup Spring Onion’s white * 3 Tbs.Nani’s Natural Schezwan Masala
- ¾ Cup Spring Onion’s green * Salt as per taste
- 1 ½ Tbs. Celery finally chopped
- Wash Rice properly and soak for 15 minutes.
- Heat deep kadai and add 6 cups of water and bring it to boil, add 1 ½ Tsp salt, 1 Tbs ghee and soaked rice.
Cook rice 85% then strain, add cold water and drain.
- Heat the oil, add celery, spring onion’s white, finally chopped ginger, garlic and green chili.
- Add parboiled vegetables i.e. French beans, Carrot & Green peas, Mix well.
- Add Nani’s Natural Schezwan Masala and salt as per taste.
- Finally add the cooked Rice, Spring onion’s green and mix well gently. It’s ready to serve
Garnish with Spring Onion’s green and serve hot.