Taco is a Mexican item which is protein rich since white beans or
rajma being used. Using Nani’s Natural Taco Seasoning will lead you to the original
- CAYENNE PEPPER
- PEPPER CORN
- DRY GINGER
- RAW MANGO POWDER
- ROCK SALT
Taco is good evening snacks or starter. It can used in the prepration of
Maxican chilli bean soup, Mexican rice and in the Puree of Pizza.
MEXICAN CHILLI BEAN SOUP
Ingredients for soup Ingredients for beans
- 4 Large tomatoes (Cut in to Cubes) * 100 gm Rajma (Soaked for 8 Hrs.)
- 1 Small potato (Cut in to cubes) * 1 Small onion
- 1 Small onion (Cut in to cubes) * 2 Large tomatoes (Blanched & puree)
- 5 Cloves of garlic (chopped) * 1 Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 1 Medium size chopped capsicum * 1 Tea spoon sugar
- 2 Spring onions (Along with stems) * 1 Table spoon Nani’s Natural Taco
- Salt as per taste
- Place the tomatoes, potatoes, onion and chopped garlic in six cup of water to boil.
- Boil the beans in a cooker for up to 6 to 7 whistles.
- Heat 1Tbs. oil in a kadai, sauté finally chopped onions and add the Beans ingredients i.e. capsicum, salt, sugar, turmeric powder, Nain’s Natural Taco Seasoning Powder. Sauté for two minutes and add the blanched tomato puree and boiled beans with little water. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Grind all the boiled soup ingredients except spring onions & capsicum. Thereafter put it to boil. Add sugar and salt as per taste.
- Add the beans mixture in the boiling soup. Add chopped spring onions and capsicum; allow simmering it for another 3 minutes and remove from flame.
Sprinkle shredded cheese and serve hot.
(4 – Person)
- 2 Cup of Basmati Rice * 1 ½ Tbs. Chili, ginger paste
- 1 ½ Cup Rajma (Soaked for 8 hrs.) * 7-8 Garlic cloves paste.
- 2 Tbs, chopped fresh basil * Green, Yellow & Red Capsicum – 1 each
- 3 Tomatoes (Blanched & puree) (Cut in thin slice)
- 1 Large chopped onion * 4 Tbs. cooking oil
- 100 gm boiled baby corn * 1 tsp.turmeric powder &1Tbs. Red chili powder
- 100 gm boiled fresh corn * 1 Tbs. Oregano
- 100 gm boiled green peas * 50 gm grated cheese
* 2 Tbs. Nani’s Natural Taco Seasoning
- Wash the rice and soaked for 15 minutes
- Cook the rice in boiling water with 1Tbs. ghee and add salt to taste. (Cook in such a way that each rice grain is separate.)
- Heat 4 Tbs. oil in a pan and sauté the chopped onion. Add chili, garlic & ginger paste, salt, turmeric powder and sauté for a while. Now add Nani’s Natural Taco seasoning (2 Tbs) & sauté for another 1 minute. Add blanched tomato puree & boiled rajma and cook for some time. Remove from the flame and chopped basil. Mix well and keep this mixture aside.
- Heat 2 Tbs. oil in another pan add all three capsicum, sauté this for a while. Now add boiled baby corn, green Pease, boiled corn & salt with 1 Tsp. Nani’s Natural Taco Seasoning.
- Lightly mix the rice with the above two mixtures. Transfer this final mixture in to a bowl & top grated cheese & oregano.
Heat in oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree for 10 minutes before serving.
( 8 Pcs )
(Taco shell is available in all popular general stores; you can make it at home also)
Ingredients for Taco shell:
- ¾ Cup Corn (Makkai) flour * 1 ½ Ajwain
- 5 Tsp. Plain flour (Maida) * Oil for frying
- ½ Oil, Salt to taste * Plain flour for dusting
- Mix both flour, add oil, salt, Ajwain and prepare dough using warm water. Knead the dough well and divide in to eight pieces.
- Take each piece, dust it with plain flour and roll it like Poori. Pierce the poori with fork so that it does not rise while frying.
- Fry it on slow flame till light pink in color.
- Place the Poori on a kitchen towel, Using a thick pin in between the Poori, fold it to give Taco shape.
Ingredients for the Topping :
- 250gm Rajma * 1 Tsp. Chilli & Ginger paste.
- 1 Onion (Finally chopped) * 1 Tsp. Turmeric powder .
- 5 – 6 Garlic clove (Paste) * 1 Tsp. Red chili powder
- 3 Tomatoes (Blanched & puree) * 4 Tbs cooking oil
- 1 Tbs. Nani’s Natural Taco Seasoning * Salt & sugar to taste
- Soak the beans for 8 Hrs. and boil in a pressure cooker till 5 to 6 whistles. Allow it to cool.
Heat the 4 Tbs. Oil in pan. Add chopped onions and sauté for a while, add chili ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, sugar, turmeric powder and Nani’s Natural Taco Seasoning, mix well and sauté for another two minutes. Add tomato puree, cover with a lid and let it simmer for five minutes, place some water on the lid. After 5 minutes add the boiled beans and keep simmering it for a few minutes till done. Keep this topping mixture aside for use later.